We value the trust placed in us by all our clients, collaborators and partners. Without such trust and access to information, Orsum would not operate as a business.
Who we are?
Orsum is the trading name of Annika Spalding Ltd, registration number 12119848.
What information do we collect?
Orsum collects personal and business information such as names, addresses, social media usernames, website admin details, etc.
- Orsum collects date through the completion of website forms, client registration, newsletters, contracts, newsletter signups and through purchase of our services.
- Orsum primarily collects individual and business names, email addresses and websites, postal address and sensitive information such as social media logins, website admin details and any additional information gathered through initial consultations.
- Orsum also collects audience data from analytics gathered on social media websites, newsletter platforms and website hosts.
- Orsum does not collect or process financial information on any business.
How do we use personal information?
- personalisation of content, business information or user experience
- account set up and administration
- delivering marketing and events communication
- carrying out polls and surveys
- internal research and development purposes
- providing goods and services
- legal obligations (eg prevention of fraud)
- meeting internal audit requirements
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
All personal data gathered is processed based on consent, under the guidance outlined by GDPR. Orsum
Orsum requests information for specific services only and can only gather such information following explicit consent from the individual. The information gathered can be withdrawn from Orsum at any time. Such requests should be made in writing and sent directly to Annika Spalding via email firstname.lastname@example.org
When do we share personal data?
Personal data is treated confidentially, between individual and Orsum.
In circumstances where a life is at risk or a summon to court, Orsum will disclose information but will consult with the individual beforehand where appropriate.
This may be in the form of:
- a written report or a personal testimony
- statutory bodies such as the police, social services and HMRC.
Where do we store and process personal data?
Data will not be stored or processed outside of the United Kingdom.
Data is stored digitally, on Orsum password-protected computers and systems. Any hardcopies will be kept in a locked filing cabinet of which only Orsum staff have direct access to.
How do we secure personal data?
Orsum actively takes measures to:
- to protect data against accidental loss
- to prevent unauthorised access, use, destruction or disclosure
- to ensure business continuity and disaster recovery
- to restrict access to personal information
- to conduct privacy impact assessments in accordance with the law and your business policies
- to train staff and contractors on data security
- to manage third party risks, through use of contracts and security reviews
Orsum complies with the GDPR regulations.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
Orsum retains data for no longer than reasonably necessary. Information may be gathered to use in promotional materials, but in all cases Orsum will seek consent from the individual first and will refrain from using any identifying details unless otherwise agreed.
Your rights in relation to personal data
Under the GDPR, Orsum respects the right of data subjects to access and control their personal data. This includes:
- access to personal information
- correction and deletion
- withdrawal of consent (if processing data on condition of consent)
- data portability
- restriction of processing and objection
- lodging a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
Orsum encourages all individuals to exercise their rights and cooperates where appropriate requests have been made and it is within the UK law to do so.
How to contact us?
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, your personal information, or if you wish to file a complaint, please contact Annika Spalding at email@example.com